Here’s an example of our outsourced pilot’s typical rate structure:
- R2,450 for cameraman/drone pilot to be on site for max one hour.
- Includes up to 15 free hi-res aerial still photographs (optional)
- If you want video – we charge R1,500 for 5 – 10 ‘sweeps’ of the property
- To edit the video into a short 1 – 2 minute video with music and titles, we charge a further R2,500. Otherwise we can send you the raw footage at no charge.
- R8.50 / km travel over 10km from Cape Town CBD
- R1,250 surcharge for jobs starting before 08h00 or after 17h00.
- Time and a half for Saturdays and double time for Sundays.
- Here’s an example of some of our work.
Please note all our work is referred to licensed RPL drone pilots.
TYPICAL CAMERA SPECS
Effective pixels: 12.4 M (total pixels: 12.76 M)
|Lens||FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8 focus at ∞|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||8 – 1/8000 s|
|Still Photography Modes||
|Video Recording Modes||
|Max Video Bitrate||40 Mbps|
|Supported File Systems||FAT32 (≤32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB)|
|Photo||JPEG, DNG (RAW)|
|Video||MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)|
|Supported SD Cards||Micro SD
Max capacity: 64 GB
Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
|Operating Temperature Range||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
For quote, please email email@example.com