For real estate sales and rentals, nothing sells a property better than an aerial perspective.
We operate the Phantom 3 Advanced drone and camera, with built-in stabiliser and reduced earth curvature. The professional f/2.8 lens has a 94⁰ field of view, virtually eliminating unwanted distortion that may occur when shooting wide aerial views with other cameras.
Sony EXMOR 1/2.3” Effective pixels: 12.4 M (total pixels: 12.76 M)
FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, focus at ∞
100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
Image Max Size
4000 x 3000
Still Photography Modes
- Single Shot
- Burst Shooting: 3/5/7 shots
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5
- Bracketed Frames at 0.7EV Bias
Video Recording Modes
- 2.7K: 2704 x1520p 24/25/30 (29.97)
- FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
Supported SD Card Types
64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
Max Bitrate of Video Storage
Supported File Formats
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Scroll down for examples and get in touch here.